Do you love beer? Do you love cake? If you answered yes to both of those questions, then you are going to love this blog post! Today, we are going to teach you how to make a 3D beer mug cake.
This is a fun and easy project that anyone can do. All you need is a few simple ingredients and some creativity! So let’s get started.
How To Make A 3D Beer Mug Cake?
Here we have provided you with a simple step-by-step guide on how to make a 3D beer mug cake. Follow these steps to do so:
- 1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 can of frosting (any flavor)
- 1 bag of candy melts (any color)
- Sprinkles (optional)
We have provided you with the steps on how to make a 3d beer mug cake.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
3. Allow the cake to cool completely before frosting.
Frost The Cake
1. Frost the top of the cake with a thin layer of frosting. This will act as a. “crumb coat” and will help to keep the cake from falling apart when you add the candy melts.
2. Melt candy melts according to package instructions. Pour into a piping bag or Ziploc bag and snip off the corner.
3. Pipe melted candy around the edge of the cake, forming a “lip.” Be sure to work quickly as the candy will harden quickly.
4. Fill in the center of the cake with more melted candy. You can use a spoon to help spread it out if needed.
5. Allow cake to sit for 30 minutes or until candy is hardened.
Tips And Tricks For Making Mug Cake
We have provided you with some tips and tricks for making a mug cake. Make sure to check them out:
- If the cake starts to fall apart when you are adding the candy melts, don’t worry! Just press it back together and continue on.
- It’s important to work quickly when adding the candy melts, as they will harden quickly.
- If you want to get really creative, you can add sprinkles or other decorations to the top of your cake.
- For an extra layer of flavor, try adding a flavored frosting to the cake.
- If the cake starts to stick to your hands, lightly spray them with cooking spray.
- You can use any color of candy melts that you want.
- If you don’t want to use sprinkles, you can also use mini chocolate chips or chopped-up candy bars.
- Store cake in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Here we have provided you with a few frequently asked questions about making a 3d beer mug cake.
Q: Can I use any flavor of cake mix and frosting?
A: Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix and frosting that you would like.
Q: What type of candy melts should I use?
A: You can use any color of candy melts that you would like. We recommend using a chocolate-based candy melt, as it will be the most sturdy.
Q: Can I use other types of candy to decorate my cake?
A: Yes, you can use other types of candy to decorate your cake. We recommend using hard candies or gummy candies.
Q: How long will the cake keep?
A: The cake will keep for 3-4 days.
We hope that you enjoyed this blog post on how to make a 3D beer mug cake. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And be sure to check out our Chillbeer website for other related blog posts!