How to make a bong out of a beer bottle? If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to get high, then you should definitely try making a bong out of a beer bottle! This is a great way to recycle old bottles and make something new and exciting and it only takes a few minutes to make. All you need is a beer bottle, some scissors, and some tape.
In this article, we will show you how to make a bong out of a beer bottle in just a few simple steps, mean while have a look on the best craft beer glasses for home. So grab an old beer bottle and let’s get started!
How To Make A Bong Out Of A Beer Bottle?
Here we have provided you with a few steps on how to make a bong out of a beer bottle:
- Make sure you have all the tools ready before getting started. You need scissors, tape, and a beer bottle. All these things can be found at any local store or online for a cheap price! Just make sure that your beer container is clean and free of debris so it doesn’t get stuck in there when trying to make this DIY bong.
- Take your scissors and carefully cut off the top of the beer bottle. make sure you clean up all the sharp edges so that it is safe to use. If there are any jagged parts, then you can use some tape to cover them up and make them safe for smoking out of and see 805 beer alcohol content.
- Once you have cut off the top of the beer bottle, take the bottom and make a small hole in the center. This is where you will put your mouth to suck on while smoking. Make sure this hole is big enough for you to use comfortably.
- Now that you have made all the necessary cuts and holes, it’s time to tape it all up! Use some strong tape like gorilla glue or something similar and make sure the edges of your new bong are sealed so they don’t leak out any smoke while you’re using it.
- Once everything is taped up properly, all that’s left to do now is fill the bottom half with water then put some weed in there too! You can use a pipe cleaner or make your own screen by using tin foil and poking holes in it with something sharp like scissors.
- Fill the top half of your new bong up to about half full then put on some music for ambiance before lighting a bowl! That’s how easy it is to make a bong out of any beer bottle!
How To Cut The Holes For The Bottle?
Here we have provided you with the steps to cut the holes for the bottle:
- Make sure that the beer bottle is empty and clean before you start cutting. This will make it easier to make cuts without having any liquid in there getting on your hands or splashing everywhere while doing so!
- Take a pair of scissors and carefully cut off the top part of where they make contact with each other. make sure you do this evenly so that both the top and bottom parts of the bottle are cut off cleanly.
How To Cut The Glass Without Breaking?
For cutting the glass without breaking follow these steps:
Wrap the bottle with some cloth or a towel. This will help absorb any of the force in case the glass does break while you are cutting it.
Use a sharp knife to make an incision where you want your cut to be made. make sure that this line goes all the way around the bottle.
Take your time and make steady cuts with even pressure on each stroke. If you go too fast or apply too much pressure, then there is a greater chance of the glass breaking, also know is beer gluten free.
Once you have made all your cuts, gently remove the top part of the bottle by pulling it away from the bottom half. make sure you do this carefully so as not to break anything else in there.
I hope you find the article helpful on how to make a bong out of a beer bottle. If you have any doubts, then let us know in the comment section. Also, visit our Chill Beer for more information.